For Business Internet and Business Internet Plus
We know how important it is to have a reliable internet connection. That’s why we are committed to keeping you connected with our reliable, dedicated business internet services that include a 24-hour repair guarantee. In the case of an outage, it is our priority to fix your internet within 24 hours of your initial call to tech support. If we are unable to fix your internet connection within 24 hours, you will be eligible to receive a $100 account credit.
In the instance that we don’t meet our 24-hour repair guarantee, simply call our Account Support team within 30 days of the outage to claim your credit.
Terms and Conditions
- Applies to Business Internet and Business Internet Plus outages only.
- Applies to service locations in Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau, Soldotna, Homer and Kenai.
- 24-hour repair guarantee begins when customer calls and reports outage to Alaska Communications Tech Support.
- Credit is not available in the case of a force majeure or where customer (or its affiliates, employees, invitees, users, officers or directors) contribute to the outage or delayed its resolution.
- To claim credit, customer must contact Alaska Communications Account Support and request the credit within 30 days after the incident.
- Only one credit available for any 30 day period.
- Alaska Communications Account Support representative must verify the claim before issuing $100 credit to customer.
- Upon confirmation, Alaska Communications will issue credit to customer’s account. Credit will be applied to customer invoice within two billing cycles.
- Credits are exclusive of any applicable taxes charged to customer or collected by Alaska Communications.