Signing Up With
A Wireless Connection
If it doesn't load immediately, navigate to a non-https site, such as www.gointernetnow.com
You are now connected to InternetNow and can start surfing the web, streaming live TV, or gaming online. Thank you for choosing Alaska Communications!
ABOUT ACCOUNTVIEWAccountView is your secure, personal portal where you will manage your account and add or delete devices. Simply register with your account number to get started.
InternetNow Wireless FAQs
Q. How do I connect to InternetNow?
A. Getting connected is easy:
- Open the WiFi settings on your wireless device (PC, Tablet, or Smart Phone)
- Select the "InternetNow5G" option
- From your device, open a web browser and our sign-up page will display
- If it doesn't load immediately, navigate to a non-https website such as www.gointernetnow.com
- Once our sign-up page displays, select “New InternetNow Service”
- Confirm your service address and select "Check My Address"
- Choose InternetNow, select your desired package, and then click "Add To Cart"
- Review your order and then enter the required information
- Add a payment method and check the box for Terms and Conditions
- Submit your order and stay tuned for confirmation emails
- Confirm your email and then register for AccountView
Q. How do I manage my account and update info?
A. Log into your account at accountview.alaskacommunications.co. Enter the username and password created when you registered and select "Log In."
- This is where you can update account information, view billing statements, manage your devices, and more.
Q. How do I add, register, or delete a device on my account?
A. Adding additional devices to your account is simple and may be done in one of two ways
Add A Device Through The Splash Page
- From the device you would like added to your service, connect to the "InternetNow5G" wireless network setting
- Open a web browser so that our sign up page populates. If it doesn't load immediately, navigate to a non-https website, such as www.gointernetnow.com
- Once the sign up page populates, select "Log Into Your AccountView" under the section "I'd Like To Add A Device To My Account."
- When you log into your AccountView with the desired device, it will automatically add it to your InternetNow service
- Simply name your device and add!
Add A Device Through AccountView
- Log into AccountView
- Select "Account Detail" on your InternetNow account
- Click on the "Settings" tab
- Add in the wireless or wired MAC address of your device
- Name your device and add!
Q. Is the InternetNow Wi-Fi network safe and secure?
A. When connecting to our InternetNow Wi-Fi network, you may notice an alert indicating you are connecting to an open network (Unsecured). This is because we do not use WPA2 for our main security feature. In doing so, we would need to provide every customer at the residence the same password, making the network unsafe. For our InternetNow service, we use MAC based authentication which only allows authorized devices to connect to our network. Additionally, we also enable Client to Client isolation, that restricts direct wireless connections with other users (Clients). The combination of these two features increases the security on the network. We also encourage customers to use secure https websites to further encrypt traffic being distributed over the internet.