Add A Device
How To Add A Device To InternetNow
Now that you are signed up for InternetNow and registered a profile in AccountView, adding additional devices to your InternetNow service is simple and may be done in one of two ways. Please follow the step-by-step instructions below for adding new devices to your account. Keep in mind, the max number of devices allowed per account depends on your package.
- From the device you would like added to your service, connect to the 'InternetNow5G' wireless network setting
- Open a web browser so that our splash page populates. If it doesn't load immediately, navigate to a non-https site, such as www.httpforever.com
- Once the splash page populates, select "log into your AccountView" under the section "I'd Like To Add A Device To My Account."
- When you log into your AccountView with the desired device, it will automatically add it to your InternetNow service.
- Simply name your device and add!
- Log into AccountView
- Select "Account Detail" on your InternetNow account
- Click on the "Settings" tab
- Add in the wireless or wired MAC address of your device
- Add a description or name of the device to differentiate from others
Congratulations! You have added a new device to your InternetNow service.