InternetNow Device Connection
Xbox 360 to InternetNow
How do I connect an Xbox 360 to InternetNow?
Connecting your gaming device to InternetNow is simple. You’ll need to enter your device’s MAC address (this tells us which device is yours). Here are the steps to locate it and update your InternetNow account.
1. From your game console, sign in to your Xbox profile.
2. You’ll see a message saying that you’re unable to connect to Xbox live. Select Yes (Green button).
3. Select the wireless SSID (the network is Alaska Communications).
4. You’ll see a message that you are about to connect to an unsecured network – select Yes.
5. You will see a message that testing your network will sign everyone out – select Yes.
6. At this point, your Xbox 360 will try and connect to Xbox Live, (unsuccessfully).
7. You’ll receive a “Test Failed” message – now select Back (Red “X” button).
8. Scroll up to “Configure Network” and press Select (Green Button).
9. This will take you to the “Basic Settings” tab.
10. Tab over to “Additional Settings.”
11. Arrow down to Advanced Settings. Press Select (Green button).
12. Write down the MAC address. Press Back (Red “X” button).
13. Return to the “Additional Settings” screen by pressing Back (Red “X” button).
14. Return to the “Test Xbox Live Connection Screen” by pressing Back (Red “X” button).
15. Select Disconnect (Yellow button) to return to the “Available Networks Screen.”
16. Next, you’ll need to enter your MAC address in your account settings.
17. Log into the account you created when you signed up for InternetNow
18. If you signed up for InternetNow and your portal looks like the picture below, skip to step 23. If you signed up for InternetNow and you have an AccountView account, advance to step 19.
19. Select "Account Detail" on your InternetNow account
20. Click on the "Settings" tab
21. Add in the wireless or wired MAC address of your Xbox 360
22. Add a description or name of the device to differentiate from others
23. Click on Manage My Packages.
24. Click on Subscribed Packages.
25. Under Subscribed Packages, click the Advanced >> button.
26. Type in the MAC address of your Xbox 360 in the MAC Address field and name your device in the Description field.
27. Click Add, and then Logout.
28. Back on your Xbox 360, select the InternetNow wireless network
29. You will receive an unsecured network message. Select Yes.
30. You will see a network connection warning. Select Yes.
31. This time, connection to Xbox Live will pass. Press Back repeatedly to get to the main screen, or the “X” on your controller to go back to your dashboard. You’re now ready to stream away!