Xbox One to InternetNow
How do I connect an Xbox One to my InternetNow service?
Connecting your gaming device to InternetNow is simple. You’ll need to enter your device’s MAC address (this tells us which device is yours). Here are the steps to locate it and update your InternetNow account.
1. From your game console, sign in to your Xbox profile.
2. You’ll see a message saying that you’re unable to connect to Xbox live. Select Yes (Green button).
3. Select the InternetNow wireless network.
4. You’ll see a message that you are about to connect to an unsecured network – select Yes.
5. You will see a message that testing your network will sign everyone out – select Yes.
6. At this point, your Xbox One will try and connect to Xbox Live, (unsuccessfully).
7. You’ll receive a “Test Failed” message
a. Now go to settings by double tapping the “X” button on your controller to see the below blue screen.
b. Select Universal Settings (the gear wheel) on the right side below your avatar
8. Highlight “Network Settings” and press Select (Green Button on controller).
9. Scroll down and select “Advanced Settings.”
10. Write down the MAC address. Press Back (Red “X” button on controller).
11. Return to the “Test Xbox Live Connection Screen” by pressing Back (Red “X” button).
12. Select Disconnect (Yellow button) to return to the “Available Networks Screen.”
13. Next, you’ll need to enter your MAC address in your account settings.
14. Log into the account you created when you signed up for InternetNow
15. If you signed up for InternetNow and your portal looks like the picture below, skip to step 20. If you signed up for InternetNow and you have an AccountView account, advance to step 16.
16. Select "Account Detail" on your InternetNow account
17. Click on the "Settings" tab
18. Add in the wireless or wired MAC address of your Xbox One
19. Add a description or name of the device to differentiate from others
20. Click on Manage My Packages.
21. Click on Subscribed Packages.
22. Under Subscribed Packages, click the Advanced >> button.
23. Type in the MAC address of your Xbox in the MAC Address field and name your device in the Description field.
24. Click Add, and then Logout.
25. On your Xbox, select the InternetNow wireless network
26. A will receive an unsecured network message. Select Yes.
27. You will see a network connection warning. Select Yes.
28. This time, connection to Xbox Live will pass. Press Back repeatedly to get to the main screen, or the “X” on your controller to go back to your dashboard. You’re now ready to stream away!