InternetNow Wireless Connection
InternetNow is your instant-access, high-speed, pay-as-you-go internet service. Enjoy no term contract - a perfect pay-as-you-go connection for home or business.
InternetNow Get Connected
Q. How do I connect to InternetNow?
A. Getting connected is easy:
- Open the WiFi settings on your wireless device
- Find and select the InternetNow network on your wireless device
- Open a web browser and our sign-up splash page will display
- Select “Sign up for Service”
- Create a username and password
- Choose your package and enter your payment info
- Sign in with your newly created credentials
- We’ll send you an email to confirm (check your junk mail folder)
Q. How do I manage my account and update info?
A. Log into your account at internetnow.alaskacommunications.com and select “sign into my account”
- From here, you can update account information, view billing statements and manage your devices (using advanced settings)
Q. How do I manage (view, remove, or manually add) devices on my account?
A. Log into your account at internetnow.alaskacommunications.com
- After you’re logged in, select “Manage My Packages” > “Subscribed Packages” > “Advanced.”
- Verify under “Existing Devices” that your device (MAC address) is registered
- You can select “Edit” to name your device, or remove as needed