Bill Payment Options
Last Updated 7/27/2016 10:10 PM
« Go Back
Where and how can I make a bill payment?
FIVE EASY WAYS TO PAY YOUR BILL
- AutoPay: Make bill pay a breeze – take care of your bill without checks, stamps, or the possibility of late payments. AutoPay will automatically charge your monthly account balance to your preferred payment option. Sign up for AutoPay, or update your payment information anytime, at Account View.
- QuickPay: Pay all of your Alaska Communications invoices quickly and easily with one simple transaction. You can use VISA, MasterCard or Discover. Go to alaskacommunications.com/QuickPay.
- Pay by Phone: No hold times, no standing in lines. Use our 24-hour secure phone payment system to pay your bill anytime. Call (907) 563-EASY (3279) in Anchorage, or toll-free at (800) 808-8083.
- Pay In-person: Did you know you can drop off your payment off at any First National Bank of Alaska (FNBA) branch location? Just bring a copy of your bill. FNBA will accept cash and check* payments only, and does not have access to customer account information. Find a bill payment location near you.
- Pay by Mail: Send your payment (no cash please) in the return envelope included with your bill. Don’t forget to include the bill remittance slip from your statement and write your account number on the memo line of your check. Here’s our mailing address: