Alaska, it's one of a kind.
Alaska, the largest of the 50 United States, is a majestic and diverse state full of once-in-a-lifetime experiences. From world class skiing, scenic national parks, deep sea fishing to great dining and entertainment, Alaska has something for everyone. If you are interested in living and working in a vibrant state with a fabulous quality of life, proximity to world-class recreation, and making memories to last a lifetime, Alaska is the place for you!
The City of Anchorage
Alaska Communications is headquartered in Anchorage, Alaska. The city of Anchorage is Alaska's largest "little" city, as locals like to call it. With almost 300,000 residents Anchorage offers an interesting blend of modern city life and year-round rustic pioneer outdoor activities. While this city may be geographically separated from the Lower 48 states, its qualities certainly haven't gone unnoticed.
Anchorage fast facts:
- One of Travel + Leisure 2013 list of "Favorite Cities", Anchorage was ranked 6th for best city for peace and quiet and 7th for best summer season
- Anchorage was ranked 7th in Forbes 2011 "America's 25 Best-Performing Cities"
- One of Kiplinger's "10 Great Places to Live, 2013"
- In 2015, Anchorage was ranked 3rd in Bloomberg Business pick of
America's 50 Best Cities.
- One of U.S. News & World Report’s “America’s 10 Fittest Cities”
- One of Men’s Health Living’s picks for “Where to Live Now”
- In 2008, the city was named a third-time winner of the Top 100 Best Places for Young People, according to America’s Promise Alliance.*
Alaska Communications provides a multitude of telecommunications career opportunities in many locations. At our Career Center you will be able to search for career opportunities in:
- District of Columbia